VIBE Audio’s BlackDeath series is very well respected amongst serious dB drag and SPL competitors, and now we have added a monstrous heavyweight amplifier to the range, the ‘Reaper’.
The BlackDeath Bass 2 is the biggest VIBE amplifier ever, both in size at 1 metre long and in power output. At 18v DC the Reaper is capable of with 14,500w RMS @ 1Ω making it the ideal choice for those who want to become serious competition contenders.
The Reaper has been engineered from the ground up for the most extreme power output possible. The monoblock Class D amplifier is packed with the latest in cutting edge technology.
The Reaper has twin zero gauge power terminals and a wide input voltage range, allowing it the versatility to be used across many different competition classes, from street class with a single 12v battery to extreme classes with 18v batteries.
Push your subwoofers to the absolute limit. The Reaper features a strapping circuit which allows 2 Reaper amplifiers to be combined to deliver the full power of both amplifiers into a single channel, meaning at 18v DC, 2 Reapers can output 29,000w RMS @ 2Ω (10% THD) to a single channel.
BLACKDEATH B2 “REAPER” – 29,000w
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 75mm x 1000mm x 300mm
- RMS@4Ω Mono 14.4v 1% THD: 1 x 2650 watts
- RMS@2Ω Mono 14.4v 1% THD: 1 x 5200 watts
- RMS@1Ω Mono 14.4v 1% THD: 1 x 9000 watts
- RMS@1Ω Mono 14.4v 10% THD: 1 x 11,250 watts
- RMS@4Ω Mono 18v 1% THD: 1 x 3200 watts
- RMS@2Ω Mono 18v 1% THD: 1 x 6000 watts
- RMS@1Ω Mono 18v 1% THD: 1 x 11,600 watts
- RMS@1Ω Mono 18v 10% THD: 1 x 14,500 watts
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-350KHz