- Full Range Class D
- High Output Competition Amplifier
BLACKDEATHBASS3-V8: Blackdeath 40000 Watt Mono Competition Amplifier
Out of stock
Need help fitting?
This product requires specific tools to fit, we recommend having this product installed by a professionalFind a dealer
High Output Competition Amplifier
Ultra efficient Class D topology maximises available battery power and minimises losses ensuring maximum power delivery to the subwoofers with efficiency of up to 92%.
Quad 0 AWG power input terminals allow huge cable to be connected between the vehicles power supply and the amplifier PCB.
18v DC input stability allowing the user to maximise the power output from the non-regulated power supply.
Amplifier strapping circuit allows 2 amplifiers to be connected together to deliver their combined output power into a single channel delivering up to 40,000 watts RMS.
Internal cooling fan improves runtime under extreme output conditions.
Parametric bass boost allows the user to boost the frequency of their choice.
Full EMI and CE approval.
- Model BLACKDEATHBASS3-V8 “Undertaker”
- Configuration Competition Monoblock
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.9” x 39” x 11” (73mm x 990mm x 280mm)
- RMS @ 4Ω Mono 14.4v DC 1% THD 1 x 3500 watts
- RMS @ 2Ω Mono 14.4v DC 1% THD 1 x 6500 watts
- RMS @ 1Ω Mono 14.4v DC 1% THD 1 x 12,000 watts
- RMS @ 1Ω Mono 18v DC 1% THD 1 x 17,000 watts
- RMS @ 1Ω Mono 18v DC 10% THD 1 x 20,000 watts
- Maximum Power 40,000 watts
- Frequency Response 10Hz – 350Hz
- Crossover Type LP / Subsonic
- Crossover Range 10Hz – 250Hz
- Remote Level Control Yes
- Topology Ultra Class D
- Description: 1 channel
- Configuration: Ultra Class D